ELIGIBILITY AND DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
In order to qualify for assistance, you must:
- Must reside in St. Louis City. A copy of lease/proof of residence is required.
- The household must demonstrate financial hardship due to COVID-19. You will be asked to provide proof and/or statement explaining how COVID-19 has impacted household income.
- Head of Household picture ID is required.
- Written documentation from landlord or mortgage lender is required.
- Current Household income cannot exceed 150% of the St. Louis City Area Median Income(AMI). If you're unsure about whether your income meets this criteria, use this chart to calculate your eligibility. Proof of current household income is required.
|HOUSEHOLD SIZE||150% AMI|
If you don't meet criteria, your household is not eligible for this funding. Please visit 211helps.org for other assistance programs.
This grant is available for St. Louis City residents. The maximum assistance available is $3500 per household. All forms of assistance will be made directly to the landlord/lender.