At Ameren Missouri, we know small
businesses and nonprofits are the backbone of communities across
Missouri, and some may have experienced financial hardships caused by
COVID-19. That's why we created the Ameren Missouri COVID-19 Small
Business Relief Program in partnership with the United Way. Starting July
6, the program will provide $500,000 in energy assistance to support
eligible small business customers.
To qualify, you must be:
- Registered with the Missouri Secretary of State.
- A small business or nonprofit 501(c)(3) customer with 50 or fewer employees.
- Locally owned and non-franchised in Missouri.
- An active *non-residential Ameren Missouri gas or electric customer for the past 6 months.
*Residential customers are invited to click here to find out more about financial assistance for residential customers.
- Experiencing financial hardships due to COVID-19.
If you meet these minimal qualifications and need financial assistance to pay your bill, please complete this application today while funds are available.
The maximum credit available is $250 per qualified customer.